Prices are in Swiss francs, including value added tax unless otherwise specified. The prices and the sale of the wines are not exclusive to the members of the Club except for the discount granted on certain products. Discounts on the wines of the month are reserved for members of the Club CAVE SA.
The prices published on our site www.cavesa.chat the time of the order are applicable, subject to changes in the range, vintages, prices and conditions, availability of wines and correction of obvious errors and typing mistakes. Claims for damages due to obvious errors or typing mistakes are excluded.
Our members have the choice of paying by credit card or by invoice payable net thirty days or in cash. In the event of late payment, interest on arrears and reminder fees may be charged. In addition, we reserve the right to demand payment by credit card or advance payment.
For non-members, payment in advance by credit card or prepayment is required.
Any order placed, even "pending completion", is invoiced once the wines are prepared. The invoice serves as a confirmation of the order and attests that the wines are ready. The amount is due within 30 days of the date of the invoice, even if you have not yet processed your order. Except for "subscription" sales where the goods are paid before receipt.
RETENTION OF TITLE AND RIGHT OF TERMINATION
The goods remain the property of CAVE AG until full payment has been received. In case of delay in payment, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract and to cancel the order.
SALE TO MINORS
The law prohibits the sale of spirits, aperitifs and alcopops to persons under 18 years of age as well as the sale of wine, beer and cider to persons under 16 years of age. The customer confirms by his order to be at least 18 years old.
The sale is concluded once the customer has validated his shopping cart and a confirmation has been sent to him by e-mail. The customer can complete or cancel the order until it is processed by our preparation department.
TERMS OF DELIVERY (valid for all of Switzerland)
Your order is delivered free of charge from 18 bt or Fr. 300 of purchase, otherwise the delivery costs are Fr. 15 per sending.
ATTENTION : These delivery conditions do not apply to the sales of Primeurs wines. Please read carefully the conditions of sale for the Sales of PRIMEURS Wines (see below).
Delivery can be made either to our cellar in Gland (28 rue de Malagny, 1196 GLAND) or to your home in Switzerland, according to the above-mentioned delivery charges and within 3 working days of receipt of the order. The company cannot be held liable for any compensation for late delivery.
We do not deliver abroad.
All our wines are selected with the greatest rigor; if you are a member of the Club, we will gladly exchange any unopened bottle that does not give you complete satisfaction within 3 months of your order and provided that the wine has been properly stored.
Club members benefit from an additional service. The conditions for an exchange or refund are as follows: the bottles must be returned to us within 15 days of opening, 3/4 full and with the original cork put back on. Our tasting committee will re-taste them to identify the problem and if the case is proven, a credit note will be issued for the amount of the purchase price of the bottle. But no more than one year after the date of purchase.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In spite of all the care we take in our selections, it is possible that you do not like a wine. We apply a right of withdrawal within 7 working days after receipt of the goods without having to justify our reasons or pay any penalties, except for the possible cost of returning the wines to us if you are unable to visit our cellars in Gland. To exercise this right of withdrawal, the wine must have been properly stored, at temperatures below 15°C and the bottles must be returned in perfect condition (label and cap intact).
WINE CONSERVATION IN OUR CELLARS IN GLAND AND GENEVA
Wine is a living product, which improves with time. Its conservation conditions are therefore very important. If these are not respected, there are many risks (drying of the cork, premature aging and negative evolution of the wine, etc.). CAVE SA guarantees its customers optimal storage conditions in this respect.
TEMPÉRATURE The wines are stored at a temperature of 14°C in Gland and Les Bastions. This temperature is constant, without jolts or thermal shocks, whether in our warehouse in Gland (which benefits from professional air conditioning and hygrometry) or in our cellar in Geneva (natural atmosphere twelve meters below ground).
HUMIDITY "A fundamental factor in the proper aging of wine, the humidity of the cellar is too often neglected by wine lovers who focus on the temperature. However, a cellar that is too dry can be catastrophic for the conservation of bottles, causing irreparable damage. In the absence of sufficient humidity, i.e. a rate of at least 70%, the corks dry out and the wine evaporates; the levels drop rapidly, causing premature oxidation. This phenomenon is further aggravated if the temperature is too high. A hygrometer is therefore an essential instrument to install in the cellar and you should react immediately if the humidity level is too low, for example by watering the cellar floor regularly. A too high humidity is not harmful for the wine, but it deteriorates the labels, a lesser evil." Extract from the Revue des Vins de France (RVF) This is why we do not compromise with this key factor and maintain a hygrometry of 75% in our cellars!
EXHIBITION OF BOTTLES The bottles should not be directly exposed to light sources, because if they are exposed for a long time, they can develop deviations - transparent glass bottles are particularly sensitive to this. This is an important point for us and that is why we have called in a light engineer for all the installations in our cellars. These are the optimal storage conditions for the wines we offer you and for your wines kept in our cellars (pallet rental in Gland and racks in Geneva).
Some rare wines are available in very limited quantities. Most of the winemakers we work with have a confidential production. We reserve the right to limit certain wines.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Our website remains accessible without users having to provide personal information. Nevertheless, this personal data is essential when you use our services (newsletter, orders). We only use this information to provide you with the service you require.
- This personal information will not be sold, rented or exchanged. It will only be passed on to third parties for the purpose of processing the order or payment (e.g. transmission of data to the carrier, to a collection company in case of non-payment).
- The website may contain cookies. These cookies can be deactivated.
- We reserve the right to use information about purchasing behavior in an anonymous form for statistical purposes.
- CAVE SA allows some of its partners to put their logo and a link on the website. We do not control the data protection regulations of these third-party companies. The use of such links is at your own risk.
Cavesa.ch does not have access to confidential information relating to the means of payment. The information entered is done on a secure site without cavesa.ch or third parties having access to it.
Le CAVE SA, Rue de Malagny 28, 1196 Gland, 022 354 20 20, firstname.lastname@example.org
All disputes are exclusively subject to Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is Gland.
All terms and conditions are subject to change until the order is confirmed by Le CAVE SA.
General conditions of sale of wines in subscription (Primeurs)
The prices are inclusive of VAT, transport and customs clearance. The possible expenses of delivery at residence are in addition and possibly invoiced at the time of forwarding (if the frankness is not reached).
About the order:
- Order by case of 6 or 12 bt. Possibility to order by unit for the 1st GCC of the Médoc and some wines-icons of the Right Bank. For more information, contact us
- ® : rare wines. We reserve the right to set quotas for these wines. Allocations will be made in proportion to orders placed for these wines in previous years.
- Payment 30 days net from date of invoice (acts as order confirmation).
About the delivery:
- Free pick-up in our Bastions cellars only for holders of a storage locker.c
- Delivery is free from 24 bottles (wines actually delivered) or Fr. 500 of purchase, otherwise Fr. 20.
- Possibility of grouping with another order to benefit from the free delivery.
- Availability of the wines: spring two years after purchase, depending on the length of the wine's maturation (the 2020 Primeurs will be available in 2023, and the 2021 in 2024).
General conditions of participation in the tasting evenings
Subject to change regarding the wines and vintages announced. These prices are per person.
These tasting classes are reserved for members of the Club (possibility of a guest for certain classes).
Some courses can be very popular, we process registrations in order of arrival.
THESE COURSES TAKE PLACE
- in our cellar in Gland : Rue de Malagny 28, 1196 Gland T. 022 354 20 20
- Or as indicated on the program and on your registration confirmation.
- Upon receipt of the confirmation of your registration by means of the enclosed payment slip.
- If you do not wish to take part in this tasting, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can have your place. Thank you in advance.
- All cancellations must be communicated to us at least one week in advance, otherwise the full value of the course will be due. Non-payment of the registration fee will not be considered as a clear sign of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tasting if there are not enough participants.
N.B. So that everyone can enjoy these evenings, we ask you not to come perfumed.